Friday, January 17, 2014

college and career


 
                                                                College and Career
               
     
A career that would sounds appealing to me would be commercial photography. I would like to be in this field because I would like to photograph weddings, or fashion shows. I like fashion a lot and the colors, the style I’m very interested in that, there a variety of different styles in fashion. Also I would like to photograph wedding’s because that a special day for anyone, and just pleasing the couple and their family , by taking photographs of their wedding , just capturing every little thing will be amazing to me. The fashion institute of technology offers this opportunity.
The pros of going to this school is that it offers industry and educational experience, it incorporates a vast resource of New York City to help you get an inside view on fashion. Also it’s a very affordable school to get into, and they help with internships, with whatever profession you want to pursue.
     The fashion institute of technology get funding from the state, so it makes it easier to get financial aid. An interesting fact that I have found is that The Fashion Institute is that you get so many internships, like coach, guess, Gucci, tiffany’s etc. I just think that is an amazing opportunity, first hand with their clothing and to photograph. You also take field trips to the art galleries, and museums its endless opportunity’s in NYC.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment